Dragon Rush

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Battles and Pokemon Hints & Tips

+4
Hydreigon
DardoT.
aLiEn Mw
Soul Silver
8 posters

Questionario - Marco

Soul Silver
    Soul Silver

Questionario - Marco Empty Questionario - Marco

Post by Soul Silver Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:36 pm

1)Who showed you this forum?
    R: [DR]Supreme

2)What's your nicknames or aliases?
    R: Marco

3)Have you been in a clan before? If yes, whose?
    R: Sim. -SS- Soul Silver (Clã de minha propria autoria)

4)Why do you wanna join DR?
    R: Quero entrar no [DR] porque sempre foi um sonho meu e entrar no [DR]foi uma coisa que eu prometi que não iria desistir

5)What's your playing level(Judged by you)? You can also show ladder prints.
    R: Não vou desistir, sou bom mais posso ser melhor e estou indo atrás do meu melhor

6)When did you started playing pokémon?
    R: 2010

7)Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    R: No.

8)What's your favorite pokémon?
    R: Emboar,Unfezant,Conkeldurr

9)Where are you from?
    R: Belo Horizonte, (MG) Minas Gerais-Brasil

10)Do you have MSN/Skype/Facebook?
    R: sim/ não / não

11)What else online games you play?
    R: Não

12)What's your favorite pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: Pokeevo,Smogon.

13)Have you ever beaten a DR member before? If yes, prove with logs.
    R: Não tenho nenhuma luta contra 1 membro, mas se for ao caso estou pronto e topo qualquer uma que vier por uma vaga no clã
    aLiEn Mw
    aLiEn Mw
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Questionario - Marco Empty Re: Questionario - Marco

Post by aLiEn Mw Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm

He also have beaten me in a haxed battle, maverick, and Michel, my vote is positive.
    He's not a bad player.
    DardoT.
    DardoT.
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by DardoT. Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Never saw him struggling, however, his words demonstrate confidence and determination, which is very important, the fact that he won the alien, michel, maverick and also because they are great players. Unable to evaluate it.

Last edited by [DR]Dardot on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hydreigon
    Hydreigon

Post by Hydreigon Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Uma pessoa que é fissurada em entrar num cla que nao mostra algum tipo de habilidade e só diz que quer entrar no cla e etc.
    Meu voto é Negativo.
    [DR] Kai
    [DR] Kai

Post by [DR] Kai Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Eu voto não,Venceu esses 3 palhaços que estão +- mas ainda tenho minhas duvidas sobre ele =X
    Parrudo Psycho
    Parrudo Psycho
    Site Staff Alumnus
    Site Staff Alumnus

Post by Parrudo Psycho Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Voto negativo!

Fiz uma luta contra ele, ainda é bem previsível!
    Quero que evolua e continue tentando, precisa conquistar a vaga!

Mesmo ganhando dos 3, time base rain em BW2 é extremamente comum!
    Sem mais!
    [DR]Sir Cacatua
    [DR]Sir Cacatua

Post by [DR]Sir Cacatua Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Voto negativo !
    Ponto final =)
    Sopan
    Sopan

Post by Sopan Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Hydreigon, I guess you don't know the current Dragon Rush Voting Procedure. Note that the procedure is approved by aLiEn Mw, CHAMPION LANCE, puregenius, Dardot and Parrudo Psycho. Now take a look at it:

CHAMPION LANCE wrote:Below is the procedure that must be followed in order to accept new members into Dragon Rush (written by Sopan):

1) First, you should create an account in these forums.

2) Next, you should fill up the Application Form (you can find it shown right below this guide), and post it as a new topic here.

Note: You can see a filled-out example of an Application Form at the end of this page.

3) After this, you'll be voted by all clan members for three days. Each vote will contain some points, which will keep adding on:

Clan Leader (aLiEn Mw or CHAMPION LANCE) Votes: +4 / -4

Administrator Votes: +3 / -3

Moderator Votes: +2 / -2

Other Members' Votes: +1 / -1

If you manage to get at least 8 points in this way, within the three days, you'll be accepted in our clan. Some Moderators or Administrators may want to test your Pokémon battling skills in a trial match against them, before giving any vote at all. They'll mention their Time Zone, the Time when they generally come online, and the Server they generally play at. It is your duty to try to complete these challenges within three days, as because, until and unless you do so, you'll get 0 points from those Moderators/Administrators. If you can't do so, probably because you are engaged in some other affair, however, the Clan Leader may wish to give an extra voting day for the sake of such uncompleted challenges.

4) When three days (or four days, in case you couldn't complete some challenges and the Clan Leader gave an extra day) are over, the voting results will be announced in the thread, that is, you'll get to know how many points you got at last. As said before, you'll be accepted in Dragon Rush if you meet the minimum point requirement, and whether you are in or not, will be declared in that very result. Following this, your Application Form Thread will be locked, and you should then post your Introduction here.

Special Exception To The Aforementioned Voting Procedure: You'll be automatically accepted in the clan without any voting if the person who showed you to Dragon Rush is either aLiEn Mw or CHAMPION LANCE, and you accordingly wrote either of their name in answer to Question #1 of your Application Form.

So, as you may have seen, voting procedure must continue for 3 days. We can't announce any results until that time is over. So, unlocking this, and deleting your previous post. And shouldn't he already be into Dragon Rush, as he is a direct recruit of either Clan Leader,in this case, aLiEn Mw (look at the Special Exception in the procedure)?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

And I don't why no one noticed it, but Soul Silver applied with the old Application Form; the current form has 14 questions, some of which are updated versions of the questions he posted. His application to Dragon Rush is invalid until he edits his post with the Current Application Form, shown here. He must edit it within three days from the time he posted his Application Form, or he will be directly rejected as he posted an invalid Application Form.
    aLiEn Mw
    aLiEn Mw
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by aLiEn Mw Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:12 am

Nevermind Sopan, i change the course, my vote isn't negative nor positive, but i'll leave it for the clan to decide and manage his entry, they are right. Oh Really
    Sopan
    Sopan

Post by Sopan Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 am

Well, I guess that then, you aren't approving Soul Silver as a direct recruit, right? If that is the case, it is OK.

But well, you can't go without voting though. Voting of the Clan Leader is a must, even if it is a negative vote.

Sopan wrote:Well, that system seems to be based entirely on a leader's wish, and making an entry totally based on a leader's discretion in a circumstance where other people would have very right to vote is pretty un-democratic. I don't like it much. :/

Instead, I liked puregenius’ point-system and Dardot said the right thing to allow other members of the clan to vote; I AM A STOUT SUPPORTER OF DEMOCRACY What a Face. Well, how about I create a new system based on these two ideas, and my original (flawed, Razz) idea? Hope you guys like it; here it goes:

All DR members will have points for every vote they cast, but the point would vary according to the member’s ranking. Here’s the point system:

Clan Leaders (aLiEn Mw or CHAMPION LANCE): 4 points
    Administrators: 3 points
    Moderators: 2 points
    Others: 1 point

As I said in my previous (flawed Razz) procedure, the election will continue for 3 days after the applier posted his Application Form. People will vote within those days; everyone can give either a positive or negative vote. The point will be negative if the vote is negative, and it will be positive if the vote is positive (For example, a Moderator’s negative vote would carry -2 points). Mods/Admins have the right to test the applier’s skill with a battle challenge, but there are some should, I think, be some rules to this challenge-vote. Firstly, the voter should clearly mention his Time-zone and when he generally comes to Pokémon Online, and in which server; next, upon the challenge being completed, the voter should immediately edit his/her challenge-vote post with the decision he/she took after the challenge battle (that is, whether he gives the applier a negative or positive vote). Until a challenge match remains uncompleted, the challenging voter’s point would remain 0 (as puregenius said). Also, an extra day may be given for uncompleted challenges, if either Clan Leader wishes so (that is, the voting time would be extended to 4 days). All voters must specify the reason why they gave the applier a positive/negative vote. The minimum requirements for a voting procedure to complete in its general rules are that either Clan Leader and 4 other people must vote at least (the Clan Leader should vote ALWAYS). If less than 4 people vote after the Clan Leader, even after 3 days, whether the applier would be allowed in or not, will be decided solely by the Clan Leader. So, after the voting time is over, the voting points will be counted and the result announced, followed by the locking of the thread. A person would be allowed him if he gets a minimum of 8 points . You ask why? Well, according to the minimum voting requirements I said earlier: 1 Clan Leader, i.e 4 points, plus 4 other people, assuming they are not Mods or Admins (THIS IS A MINIMUM ASSUMPTION AFTER ALL), i.e. 4 points; making a total of 8 points.

An example: A person gets a positive Clan Leader vote, 1 positive Admin vote, 1 positive Mod vote, 1 negative Mod vote, 5 positive general votes, and 1 negative general vote. So, the results would be:
    4 + 3 + 2 + (-2) + 5 + (-1) = 11, therefore letting him in, as it meets the minimum requirements.

Special Exception: If in the Application Form's question #1, that is, "Who showed you this forum?", the applier answers with the name of either Clan Leader, he'd be directly in without starting any election procedure. This is because of the fact that direct recruits by Clan Leaders are always welcome. Very Happy

So please vote either positive or negative.

And I don't think things should proceed much unless Soul Silver edits his Application Form with the New Application Form,as I previously said. His current Application is invalid.
    Hydreigon
    Hydreigon

Post by Hydreigon Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:44 am

Sorry

Last edited by Hydreigon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Parrudo Psycho
    Parrudo Psycho
    Site Staff Alumnus
    Site Staff Alumnus

Post by Parrudo Psycho Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:06 pm

This topic is over!
    If someone is against, come talk to me!
    If you have any further post regarding this topic, which comment on the topic of Lance!

No more!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am